welcome

WELCOME :: MAIN MENU MOVED TO THE BOTTOM OF THE BLOG!

Search from my blogs

Sunday, November 3, 2013

Venezuela got their gold, why not Germany?

Submitted by Ben S. on Tue, 09/10/2013 - 09:46

I guess I missed this bit of news, but Venezuela recently got about $9 billion worth of their gold transferred from American to Venezuela.

Germany requested an audit of their gold, which we refused, and $34 billion worth of their gold, which we said we would deliver in 7 years.

What's up? We're not exactly best buds with Venezuela, yet we ship their gold right away. Germany isn't exactly an insignificant country, especially economically (as far as I can tell, they're pretty much funding the rest of the EU right now), but we refuse to even audit their gold holding in our country?

Anyone have any great theories on this one? Something to do with central banks and the Fed vying for power? I thought I had a clue until I started reading about Venezuela.

Article about Venezuela gold:



Sign up for PayPal and start accepting credit card payments instantly.